Tuck shop was handmade using real chalk and a natural slate chalkboard.
It's a very detailed display font with a childlike naive personality. Because it was hand drawn it's rough and untidy but that just adds to its charm.
It reminds me of school and those notice boards outside coffee shops. It would be perfect for children’s books and posters but it's a fun, casual typeface and would work for any project that requires a chalk style.
The font also has a set of ornaments, 77 in total. Covering everything from stars to speech bubbles it’ll have something handy for you to use.
Tuck shop includes
- Three styles (regular, outline and decoration)
- Upper and lowercase glyphs
- Punctuation & Symbols
- Western European characters
- Central European characters
- South Eastern European characters
- .OTF font format